Pune ne agjensi udhetimi tirane
Who we are!
We are a group of travel professionals who share the same passion, values and mission. We started as a small travel agency 12 years ago with the mission to offer to our clients the best travel experiences as we believe that the man is the total sum of his own experiences.
From a small agency, we grew up to a global travel provider, supplying travel agencies all around the world with accommodation units and flight tickets via our B2B online booking system. We supply 5,000+ travel agencies all around the world with a simple mission to make them succeed.
Do you feel awesome enough to make a global impact? Join our team and take the first step with us:
We are hiring: Travel Consultants (Tirana, Albania)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Research destination and travel prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Research, explore and study different travel destination options
- Research and study clients’ specifications and wishes
- Suggest suitable travel options that best suite clients’ needs
- Plan and organize travels
- Book tickets, reserve accommodation, organize rental transportation
- Inform clients and provide useful travel material such as guides and event programs
- Collect deposits and balances
- Offer and promote different services and offerings
- Keep learning about latest industry trends
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
There is only one very important requirement:
– The candidate should have the same values as our company culture: integrity, honesty, creativity, passion, ambition.
For candidates with no experience in travel industry:
– 50,000 – 70,000 Leke/month (net salary)
The salary will vary based on the candidate’s work experience on sales and customer service.
For candidates with work experience in Travel Industry:
– 70,000 – 100,000 Leke/month (net salary) for candidates with 1-5 years of work experience in the travel industry.
– 100,000 + Leke/month (net salary) for candidates with 5+ years of work experience in the travel industry.
𝗥𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗹𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘆:
Every year, based on the the employee sales performance, we will reevaluate every salary. If the employee sales are increased for example by 10%, his/her salary will be increased by 10% on the upcoming year.
– Yearly bonus: 20% of company profit shared among the team members
– Monthly bonus: travel consultant of the month receive a budget to follow his passion (gym, shopping, reading, travel etc)
Our career philosophy is simple: you choose your own path.
The position of travel consultant is just the first step in your long career journey. While working on this position you can evaluate your options, understand the industry, know yourself better and understand in what position you can fit better and add more value. Whatever position you ask for, that you think it will motivate you more, it’s already yours.
If you also think of any project that will add more value to our mission and vision, the company will finance it and you will be assigned as the project manager.
– The best working experience as well as a wonderful place to work. Our team experiences (click here)
– Continues training for personal and professional development
– Several business trips to represent our company in international tourism fairs in London, Berlin, Singapore etc.
– A yearly leisure team trip. Our last trips were in Dubai, Zanzibar, Jordan.
How to apply
If you feel that you are awesome enough to join our team, please e-mail us at [email protected] your CV and the written project (English or Albanian). The evaluation will be as follows:
1. Written project with the topic “My journey to…. ” (40 points)
Imagine that you are traveling for 3-9 days (your choice) in any destination(s) of your choice. Why did you choose this destination?
Based on the information that you can find online, prepare a detailed guide of your tour: what are you going to visit, attractions, cities, villages, archaeological cites, experiences that you will try, the restaurants that you will dine etc. Your focus should be only on the tour: your flight tickets, rented car, hotels are already booked and you have unlimited budget. Do not focus on the main attractions (for example if you plan a tour to Paris, do not focus your guide on Eiffel Tower, Louvre museum, Arc de Triomphe. Plan a unique tour)
2. Prescreening quiz (20 points)
When you will send us your documents, you will receive an automatic e-mail containing a link for the quiz. The quiz will last for 30-40 minutes and you can access it only once.
3. Job Interview (40 points)
Deadline to accept your applications: October 30th
The selected candidates will be contacted for a job interview before the deadline. If you do not hear from us by October 30th it means that you were not selected. Note that we can close the applications earlier then the deadline if we find the stars we are looking for.